Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Voting has finished!

After two weeks of voting and a few days to break a tie, finally we have the games that will be part of Speccy Tour 2010. First of all, I want to thank all people who has voted, now here is the list of games:


You can see the results here: Voting ResultIn next editions we will revise the Knight List rules, you will be informed here.

I think there are very good games this year, yes, I know that some of them were in previous editions, but I'm sure you'll get a lot of fun playing them. I must remember to new players that you have to wait until snapshots will be ready at our website, you can't play with files that are at WorldOfSpectrum or any other site.

Well, the tournament starts on 11th Oct, so we only need a number from every player in order to make a Week Code to play. Remember that you'll need a Week Code (or Tournament Code) to record your games, recordings without that code will be disqualified.

The formula to calculate the week code will be:

Sum(number sent by player) * 3 + 2010.


This code will be valid until two weeks before the tournament ends, for every last two weeks we will ask you for another number, because each week will need a different Week Code.


Nothing else, I hope you like the games chosen, also I hope you reach the end of the tournament.

No comments: