Saturday, December 12, 2009

Who will be the winner?

In the end, only two people are fighting to win the tournament. The current champion (Alessandro Grussu) and a newby, BadBeard. Only 10 points of difference between those player, I say 10 points because only the best 8 scores counts on the final leaderboard, so Grussu has 111, and BadBeard 101 points.

There have been impressive games this year, more than one million points on WestBank by BadBeard, the amazing reflexes of both players on SpaceZombies, and the incredible control on The Spaceman and Tutankhamun. Also tinkle, with his scores on ScubaDive and Earth Shaker has contributed to have a good tournament.

I'd like to have more players playing, but I know people have limited time to play, included me :(. Anyway, I hope all of you have enjoyed the time you spent playing those old games.

Good luck to Grussu and BadBeard in their last stage!


No comments: